Updated: 27.04.2016 : 02:23
is Advertising in the form of pay per click advertising is paid by the click advertising. The cost of this will be based on actual cost. When users click to visit your website. Ads will appear and the audience by keyword or a selected group of words related to your business. The cost of the advertising campaign will vary depending on the keyword or keywords selected using.
example, Google AdWords.
Cost is proportional to the keyword. If the keyword is popular. The cost of 1 click is higher. It also depends on other factors such as expertise in the selection of keywords and specific target groups. The duration and continuity of the campaign. The number of advertisements for each campaign. System Care Management Campaign All of which have resulted in the cost of advertising.
- Open up Google Adwords
- Campaigns menu bar, select from the menu bar on the left, choose the All online campaigns.
- select the new Campaign
- Enter Campaign
- Select the type which has three categories.
- Search Network and Display - the best chance to reach the most customers.
- Search Network only - Google and search partners.
- Show a single network - Google Network partner sites.
- Then choose the desired format, which has two forms.
- The target locations (Locations) you want to advertise.
Choose the bidding and budgets
- Users can define their own bid for clicks (I'll manually set my bids for clicks).
- AdWords will set my bids to help maximize clicks within my target budget up (Adwords will set my bids to help maximize clicks within my target budget), then enter the starting bid.
Enter price-to-day budget (Budget per day).
Select the type of ad extensions (Ad extensions) are four types.
- Location - Extend my ads with location information.
- Sitelinks - Extend my ads with links to sections of my site.
- Call - Extend my ads with a phone number.
- Social - increase the social relevance of my ads by associating them with my Google+ page.
- Then hit "Save and Continue".
- Appears before the creation of the ad group.
- Enter the name of the ad group (Ad group name).
- Enter the title (Headline) Description Line 1 and 2 (Description line 1, Description line 2) and put the Display URL This URL is to appear in the Destination URL with can view the output from the input data from Ad. preview
- Select keywords (Keywords) suitable for your campaign. Allows customers to place ads on certain queries. Which can be selected from the box side has come to. Or type them manually (as shown by the red squares).
- To enter the position (Placements) To manage the placement of the ads, you can enter it manually. To look for the search box on the right time.
- Press the "Save and Continue to Billing" in order to set your payment information.
- Countries in the account settings, then press the "Continue".
- Then set up an account The details of the bill. Then press the "Continue".