Updated: 17.03.2016 : 09:10
- login to Gmail account with a Username and Password.
- Choose Mail and Select Settings>settings
- select Account,in Grant access to your account, select the Add another account.
- , Then shows up a window pop up that we need to fill our Email persons authorized to represent us. Then press the "Next step".
- Then the system will ask you to confirm the right to send Email Confirmation Email that we choose to represent. then you Click "Send email to grant access".
- It then displays a message saying that. wait Confirmed by our representative.
- While waiting for a confirmation from our representatives and make observations. Status confirmed is pending.
- After our representatives. Have successfully verified the Status confirmed is Accepted.
- After that our representative Refresh page Mail or Sign Out, and then Sign in again.
- you choose account,and you will see account delegated and you click to into.
- Then it will open a new tab. And display data in Email. Of the person authorized to represent him. You can open, view, edit or delete it.